Thursday, September 5, 2013

GAH! I went missing for a while...LOL

I didn't really.  I certainly live a full life.  I can't say I don't.  Between the kids and this business and summer coming to a way-too-fast end...ugh!!  I've been trying to make the most of it.

"Special Cousins" visit
I had a friend come to visit from Quebec that I have only ever spoken to on Facebook, or on the phone.  We've been "friends" for a long time now (she's in my premature twins group), but have never met face-to-face before.  She came for a couple of days with her twinnies that are about the same age as mine.  They loved running through the field with my kids.  <3  I loved that my kids got to play with other twins for the first time ever.  And you can see my little one was doing a pretty good job of keeping up too!  LOL

I have also (for some crazy reason) signed myself up for some "secret santa" type sewing things...

Mug rug.
Definition:  thorn in your side...never ending nightmare.  (Joking...kind of.)

Please don't judge me on my sewing abilities on this...
Now I have to make a pincushion...never made one before...will probably suck equally to this mug rug.  LMAO

Ugh.  I have to laugh about it.  Or cry.  Laughing is more productive, though.

This week I'm working on some pumpkin diapers, and a few surprise diapers, and a couple diapers I am going to auction off.  My twins went back to school, so with only one little one at home, I have a little more free time to get things accomplished.

I'm looking forward to publishing my website...wish I had someone who was a professional at that who could check it out first, but whatever!  It will be whatever it turns out to be, I guess.  Can't waste time sweating the small stuff.  :)

Anyway, that's what I've been doing while I have been neglecting yet another blog.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment