Monday, November 25, 2013

Little Bug Is Turning Three!!



So my littlest child is turning three on November 26th, 2013.  To celebrate her birthday, I am offering a one day, super awesome promotion:

BUY TWO
GET ONE FREE!!

Just so everyone knows everything you need to know, I'm going to post the "fine print" below.


B2G1 Little Bug Promo






  1. Only diapers premade and for sale in my Etsy shop, are included in this offer.
  2. The FREE diaper must be equal or lesser value than the two diapers you're paying full price for.
  3. You pay shipping on the first 2 diapers.  The FREE diaper is also FREE from additional shipping charges.
  4. ALL diapers come with 1 insert, even your FREE one.
  5. The cost of shipping the 3 diapers will come from the amount you paid for shipping on the first 2 diapers.  
  6. If you pay more than necessary for the cost of shipping your three diapers, I will refund the overage immediately after shipping.
  7. This offer is a first come, first serve opportunity.
  8. You pay for all items up front, and as soon as I see your order show up in my email, I will refund the amount of one diaper and shipping for that item immediately.  *There's really no other way for me to do this offer, otherwise.*
  9. If you have any questions, please contact me through my Facebook business page.
    Click HERE to be taken to PeepOoie Cloth Diapers' Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment