Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Update for this week.

So, here's an update for what's been going on around PeepOoie Headquarters this week.

I'm late listing my items.  Shocker of the day, I'm sure.  Yes, this is how it's going to be while my kids are home for summer holidays.  I feel like I should stop setting deadlines for myself, but honestly if I didn't make them, it'd be days later that I got the new items listed.  Just being honest.  Don't fret...they go back to school in a few weeks, and my diapers will be listed on time again.  Until then, please bare with me...my kids come first.  :)  Like they should.

I listed four small diapers this week, and I also have several more partially done.  But this week I wanted to finish up listing the cut/pinned small diapers I had sitting here waiting to be made.  Next week I will begin listing my OS diapers.  I'm excited!!  


I can't wait to get my website up and running so you can see the pictures of the little ones modelling my OS diapers.  They are just TOO cute!!!!!

Here are the diapers I just listed:

Find this one of a kind diaper by clicking this link!

There are TWO of these dapper diapers!!  Click this link!

(One) star-snapped dapper diaper for your handsome little man!!

Now that I have some room on my sewing table, I can get those OS diapers sewn up, and have them ready for next Tuesday.

On another not, we're a hair away from having 150 "likes" on my Facebook page.  When I reach that number, I WILL be giving away one custom diaper, plus an insert.  (you pay shipping.)
I think it's important that those of you who have taken the time to like my FB page, read my blog, and check out my etsy page, get something back.  And seriously, who doesn't like something free???

I appreciate it when you "share" my page, and the more "likes" I get, the more I'll give away.  So keep up the good work!!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.  xoxo
~Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment